Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesdays Recipe

Since Wednesday is one of the toughest days to think of something to make for dinner, I am going to try and post a favorite recipe Wednesday.

The First Recipe is Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole. This recipe came about because my Mom made Chicken Cordon Bleu once and everyone loved it. Unfortunately, There were about 18 in the family at that time and everytime she made it she had to pound out 18 or more chicken breast.

Then, when she was Relief Society President and they were having a dinner, she was asked to make her Chicken Cordon Bleu. Well, Mom just could not see pounding out chicken breasts for 50 plus people. So, she came up with this casserole.

It is one of my families favorites.

I serve it over cheesy mashed potatoes.

I hope you try it and your family enjoys it as much as mine.

Would love feedback on the recipe if you try it.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I will have to try this recipe since the only chicken cordon bleu recipe I ever use is from your mom.

Jodi said...

Suggestion from one blogger to another: Go in your settings and go to the word verification thing and get rid of it! It's such a pain for people when they leave comments and it says it keeps your blog from getting spam but I got rid of mine months ago and haven't gotten any and neither has my friends. Just a little pet peeve of mine! ☺

Precious Love said...

Thank Jodi,
Any help is appreciated.